India is a haven to some of the beautiful tracks and mountain chains. All of them make it a fantastic place for some enthralling bike rides. The beautiful meadows, roads beside the high mountains, majestic landscapes, endless desert land and lush green forests will encircle you once you step out of the city life. The motorcycle tours in India are readily available in every tourist spot. Here are our favorites, take a look!
- Manali to Leh Ladakh. The journey will become one of the most satisfying ones if you are ready for the challenge. This route is considered as deadliest, and difficult even for the professional trekkers. Once you begin, there are no chances of looking back. You will be trapped in the stunning valleys of Manali to Leh. The journey via Rohtang Pass, the unpredictable roads, curvy and zig-zag passes all will make you hypnotize.
- Siliguri to Yuksom. It is an another epitome of natural beauty. Start the trip from Siliguri and ride through Darjeeling and Sikkim. Don’t miss the Kalimpong and Pelling. During this voyage, you will feel the calmness and divinity of peaceful peaks of Kanchenjunga, the hilly and rough passes, and endless rows of tea gardens all alluring you.
- Bhalupkong to Tawang. This route is full of splendid views and challenges. There’s a lot to explore on your way to Arunachal Pradesh. The tribal culture is pretty amazing that appeals and makes you crazy! You can easily get assistance to book for a motorcycle tour in India.
- Barmer to Bikaner. Crossing through the high mountainous roads, natural waterfalls and restless rivers now it’s the turn to enjoy the tranquility of desserts. Riding through the barren lands is daunting. On the way to Bikaner you will scarcely see any population, but in the midst of sand, you will feel the royalty of vibrant Rajasthan.
- Mumbai to Trivandrum. You can consider it as one of the best and easiest road trips than most of the rest on this list. The coastal ride is marked with incredible beaches, waterfalls, and greenery all around. The tourist friendly Cochin, Allepey and Goa will welcome you with warm hearts. There are countless beaches and coconut trees.
These endless roads will make you a self-explorer and release the hidden urge to traverse more. The happiness and experience of traveling new destinations on your bike are simply out of this world. “India is a land of unity and diversity.” You will agree with this quote after witnessing the snow capped mountain peaks of the Himalayas, hilly forests of North East, deserted palaces of Rajasthan and beaches across the road in Goa. The trend of choosing motorcycle tour in India is growing rapidly.